LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, November 4, 2010

a little smurf

Here is little Michael Patrick under the billy lights. Michael (Daddy - its going to be hard to keep these two straight) got the biggest kick out of his "ski goggles". Poor baby. I have to admit that I took him out once or twice and held him for a few minutes because its hard to have a baby and not get to hold them.





                                                            Sleep, glorious sleep!

1 comment:

Doodle said...

I'm so glad you updated the blog Esther. Michael didn't give us any details about the birth. I didn't even know he was in the NICU and under the lights! How long was he under the lights for? Kassidy was under them for a day and they took her to the nursery to do it. They only brought her back every 3 hrs for 30 minutes to nurse. It was horrible! At least they had him in the room with you, but it's still hard not to get to hold and cuddle something you've waited 9 months for!