Michael is already starting to be outgrowing his 0-3 month sleepers. He is now wearing 3-6 month sleepers and his length is almost longer than them as well. He's still skinny so the clothes are big in the middle. At one month he's 11 lbs even. (It's hard to believe that I was 4 oz heavier than he is now when I was born. If I had been born on time instead of 3 weeks late I may have been an 8 or 9 pounder.) Anyway, he's in the 50th to 75th % on weight and at 23.25" he is in the 75th to 90th % on height. This is what most of my kids are on height and weight. They have all been tall.
Look at those monkey toes. He has the longest toes and he can move them all independently of each other.
3 comments:
Wow! He is a big boy! Kassidy didn't hit 11 lbs till 4 months. And she's still only 14 lbs.
i looked right after he was born for pics on your blog but didn't see any- so glad i checked again. what a cutie!
I've been waiting to see this little guy! He is handsome and sweet and perfect. I enjoyed the birth story especially your comment about Michael being the healthiest sick baby. And btw, the spinal headaches are NOT normal. You have had spinal fluid leaking for 4 weeks, you need to get it fixed. I am nauseated just thinking about it. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment