LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary story...

Happy Halloween!! I was reminded of a scary story today. A few weeks ago I was doing the dishes and turned on the garbage disposal. It sounded a little off. I thought maybe something had fallen inside other than food. I turned off the disposal and put my hand inside to see if there was something inside. I didn't find anything, but all of the sudden the disposal turned on and started moving. Thank goodness I had good enough reflexes to pull my hand out before it got ground up. I turned the disposal off and looked over to see Merrick standing there. He had turned it on. I was alright, but it could have been much worse. On Saturday we went to Trunk or Treat at our church ward. There were so many people that I didn't recognize. All the food was eaten before the end of the night. There wasn't anything left at all. I guess everyone was hungry. The auxiliaries each had a booth and the kids got to play some games. Madelyn and I got the UGA "G" painted on our cheeks. Then they got to trunk or treat at the cars. These people really got into decorating their trunks. One trunk had spider webs covering their van trunk. You had to stick your hand through the spider webs to get to the cauldron that had a beating heart on top of the candy. Merrick wouldn't touch it so Madelyn got candy for each of the kids. Another car had a big spider that would descend on unsuspecting candy collectors. The kids had a fun time. Buzz
Go Georgia!!!
Cinderella
Buzz Lightyear
Tinkerbell

No comments: