LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're Back..

We just got back from a long, but wonderful trip to California. We went to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Universal Studios, and Disneyland. The kids had a lot of fun and we enjoyed seeing Gamma, Aunt Holly and cousin Zander from Texas. We also had fun with the other Glazebrook cousins from AZ. I will be able to post some photos in a day or two. A friend of mine watched the dogs and the dogs have been driving me insane since we got home. Cayman has been pushing the limits. Today there was a bowl on the side table in the family room and she knocked it on the floor and got the remnants of the food inside all over the floor. Needless to say she got a timeout in the closet under the stairs. I'm sure they missed us, but I wish they would express it better. It's good to be home.

No comments: