LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pensacola Naval Museum

We went to the Naval Museum at the base in Pensacola. The kids had a fun time and I was amazed how much the exibits have changed since the last time we went just 2 years ago.
Love those blue eyes.
Pensacola is the home of the Blue Angels so they had a lot of exhibits about them.
They have an awesome play area outside of the store in the Museum. Last time we came they had this little plane. Now, they are building this mini ship. It has a twisty slide and all kinds of neat features. It isn't finished, so the kids couldn't play on it, but I hope we get to see it finished one day.
We gotta get the kids with the Atlanta plane!
I think it is interesting that a ship can get awards.
This was a new exhibit.
These cardboard guys looked pretty real up there.
I think its funny that I got the Texas plane in this shot.

No comments: