LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Monday, December 7, 2009
New Moon
A bunch of us got together for dinner and New Moon on November 20th. I was glad they waited until Friday night so that I didn't have issues getting up the next morning to get Madelyn to school. We ate at red Robbin next to the theatre and played some trivia games. Notice the big hat on my head (thanks Jill!). There were three of us that had birthday's within the week and Jill was sweet enough to get us party hats to let everyone know we were the birthday girls. I had a blast.
I won the golden onion!!
My team playing New Moon Jeopardy (Jill and Megan you guys did an awesome job with everything - so creative!) My team ended up winning. Yeah! Our prize was a bottle of blood (Strawberry Crush).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment