February 6, 2011 we had the honor of blessing our baby, Michael Patrick Glazebrook. Though my family could not make it out (and we sure missed them), Michael's parents and nephew were able to come from Texas to be a part of the blessing. We had a lot of fun spending time with everyone.
Michael gave the blessing and it was great like always. I thought we were going to be late because I had to go pick up the family we give a ride to and I was running behind as usual. Thanks Pam for getting him dressed for me. We got there during the opening song. I was so worried because he was crying when it was time to take him up. Then, he stopped crying and was quiet during the entire blessing which took several minutes. God sure knew I wanted to hear.
The day that Madelyn was being blessed the power went out in the church (on a clear, nice day) and then it came back on right before we blessed her.
Merrick's blessing I will never forget - because I didn't hear one word of it. I am still upset about it. We were in Texas to bless him and he cried the entire time. They had the guys stand next to the podium (instead of giving them a microphone to hold in the circle) and so you could barely hear them anyway. I'm sure it was great, though.
Miley's blessing was on Super Bowl Sunday in 2008 when the Super Bowl was here in Phoenix. She was 6 months old and it was a good blessing as well.
Michael's blessing also took place on Super Bowl Sunday. I know that this little guy will be a great tool in our Heavenly Father's hands and that he will have the opportunity to do great things.
I am blessed to have been given some wonderful children. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has sent them to us and enriched our family with such amazing little spirits.
There generations of Glazebrook men.
Father and son.
Don't you love his little tuxedo! He was too big to fit into Merrick's blessing outfit and so we had to go buy this the night before.
Michael and Pam/Gamma (Michael's mom)
Ted/Pop (Michael's dad), Michael Patrick, and Sherri/ Mema (Michael's stepmother)
Notice that I am not in any of these shots. We have so few people in our ward and I had to fill in for Merrick's teacher who was sick. So I had both the CTR 4 classes. I'm glad that they did get some pictures of the day.

2 comments:
He's such a beautiful baby. Congrats on your special day!
He is so cute Esther! :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment