LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Giggles
I am going a little out of order here. I have misplaced my stupid Cannon and so I am using my new Sony (have I mentioned that as much as I have had a hard time with Sony's, I still love them). I still can't get my Cannon videos to play on my computer. With Sony, its just point and shoot and record. So, in honor of my Sony, here are 2 videos!!! The first one is a little long, but he talks a lot in it. He also shows you how much he LOVES to chew on his fingers. He discovered his feet this month and now his feet are in his hands a lot of the time. Michael was trying out his crib and I got him to giggle in the second video. Notice the outfit that he's wearing. Michael's Mom (Gamma) came for the blessing and got him some new clothes. Merrick found this at the Carter's store and immediately knew that Michael should have it. These are 9 month clothes that fit him at 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your video is so clear. In your spare time (lol) you'll need to take lots of video of all the kids so we can keep up with them.
Michael is a big guy. He seems much older than he is. I thought he seemed older when you brought him home from the hospital. He must be an "old soul". What a
sweet baby boy.
I see that Merrick is Michael's clothing advisor. How cute.
Post a Comment