LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth!

For the first time ever, my children have gotten to see the "Greatest Show on Earth" aka "Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus". It was a ton of fun. We were really lucky that my Mom was here in Phoenix and was able to come with us. Unfortunately, my kids totally surprised me. Miley fell asleep halfway through, until the boy behind us spilled a drink down the back of her seat and got it on her dress. Merrick was crying because he wanted it to end. I think we made the mistake of Nana telling him early on that he could pick whatever toy he wanted when it was over. He is the most toy driven kid I have ever seen. Overall I had fun (minus the tugs on my hair and the chocolate candies that I had to peal from my hair from the boys behind me - I did know the kids and I can appreciate that their Mom had her hands totally full :).










cotton candy
She didn't eat that hunk of cotton candy. A few bites and she was done.
Michael enjoyed the circus too!

sleeping beauty and a brother who is saying "when will this circus ever end"

 Nana made good on her promise and the kids got these awesome toys from the circus. Madelyn sleeps with her elephant in her bed. Thanks to an awesome Nana (and Mom) for making the circus so memorable and fun. They loved it - especially the toys!
 Merrick got a ton of stuff (this isn't all of it) - the elephants were big ticket items
 Madelyn's elephant named "Elliephant"
Miley's elephant named "American Baby"

No comments: