LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Miley!

My baby turned 4! How did this happen? She is such a joy to have around. I will be really sad when she goes to school next year. She loves to watch movies. Her favorite thing is to say who everyone is in the movie. For example, in the new Spooky Buddies movie she says she is Pip, the ghost dog. Madelyn is the girl, Rosebud and her cousin Lainey is B-dog in the bunny costume. She even uses herself in first person when talking about what is happening. For example, "I just ran into the wall" (when really the dog on the show did). Luckily I have convinced her that more than one person can "be" a character. Otherwise, we would have a Ton of fights in my house.

She is working on sight words with her brother and she loves to be read to. She likes to play make believe with her siblings and sometimes she just likes to play by herself. When she gets mad she screams and cries. She has had a hard time with the baby. Sometimes I see her touching his head and notice that in fact she is squeezing his head. She loves ballet with Miss Erin and at this moment she loves swimming (YEAH!!!). Her favorite color is purple and she loves to watch Nickjr. She's my buddy and we love this little/ big girl so much!





 Miley and her best buddy/ cousin Lainey.

No comments: