LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, August 15, 2011

Black eyed Miley

I know this sounds horrible, but you know that I am creating these posts for June, July, August, and September in September. In August Miley got a black eye. For the life of me I cannot remember what happened to her that gave that to her. I guess this is why you should stay current on blogging. So, here is her black eye and I don't know what drama caused it.

1 comment:

Glazebrookhousepictures said...

Hey Esther! I know what the black eye was from! When we were at your house Miley and Lainey were up on chairs by the shelf by your pool table and some how they ripped the shelf out of the wall and fell down with it. They both got their faces banged up from it! I was just glad when it happened that it wasn't worse because there were big screws coming out of the shelf that would of been really bad if they fell on those!