LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, November 18, 2011

Play Time

Madelyn was in drama club at school this semester. She learned her lines and worked really hard to develop and be comfortable acting in front of people. She played an alien named Maxine who is dressed as a dog. The aliens have a fable about Goldilocks and the Three Bears and how good porridge is. So, they devote their lives to locating porridge where ever it is in the galaxy. They find it on Earth when they meet some school kids who tell them the story and that porridge is like oatmeal.  Then, she gets to switch being the dog with another character (they are trying to blend in). It was cute, but it was late and my camera did not work well with the stage lights. I got video, but I still haven't figured out how to get it into a readable format for my computer. So, here are the two photos I got.

No comments: