LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, April 13, 2012

Disney on Ice

Disney on Ice came to town and I was so excited to take the kids. We haven't really gone to anything like this. Last year I took the kids to the circus and they were all so bored that I decided not to do that again in the near future. Disney on Ice was so much better. There was something for all of us. They had Army soldiers from Toy Story for the boys and the princesses for the girls. We all enjoyed it. On a separate note, little Michael started taking a binky. He stopped nursing and turned to the binky instead. Thankfully I had a binky with us because when the lights went down he started freaking out until he got that. Then he got to relax and enjoy the show also.




 Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy
 Chip, Dale, and Donald Duck
 the Beauty and the Beast portion
 Belle and the Beast
 Eric and Ariel
 Aladdin and Jasmine
Buzz and Woody

No comments: