We're looking forward to being close to family. The best part is that the schools are stellar. The average scores are 98% on the testing. Both the middle school and elementary school have exemplary scores. Now we live about 10-15 minutes from the school, but in Kingwood it is less than 2 miles away. So close that the kids can't ride the bus.
I think the worst part of the move will be returning to the forest. Since we've lived in Phoenix I have been fairly mosquito free. I think I will have to bathe in bug spray on a daily basis. I know it will be a good move and we are really looking forward to this new journey.
Here it is. Of course, this isn't our stuff as we aren't in it yet.
Behind the garage is a garden - Michael's excited about that.
There's a little play house in the corner that is staying that has linoleum flooring and other little touches and the kids are super excited to have it.
I'm still trying to get used to the detached garages that they make in Kindwood/Houston. It is a 3 car garage though, so it will be nicer than what we have now.

















2 comments:
Wow! You're moving! The house looks beautiful. Moving is hard work, good luck!
Looks beautiful! Moving is the pits, but you know that already. :) Good luck with everything, I hope it is smooth sailing from here!
Post a Comment