LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

crazy kids

Here are some pics of the kids. Some of you may remember the Jem and the Holograms cartoon that was on USA in the 80's. I used to love that cartoon. Thanks to Youtube, I have been able to share this cartoon with Madelyn. It's cheesy now, but she loves it. Anyway, I caught Miley practicing her makeup with a marker and it reminded me of Jem. What do you think?
Here's Merrick (a good picture thank goodness) and one of him building which is something he loves to do right now.
Here's Madelyn in all her teenage divaness.
Here's Miley - who is way to smart for her own good.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Hey Esther- I love the blog. I update mine all the time too. Check it out! :-) luvslaughing.blogspot.com

Queen said...

Crazy adorable kids! I can't believe you have three. Congrats. Keep in touch.