LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat
We made it through Halloween. We went trick or treating with Tedd and Emily's family in their neighborhood as ours is still under construction. The kids had a lot of fun. On the radio earlier in the day I heard them say it was going to be in the upper sixties for Halloween night. They must have meant at midnight or something because it was at least ninety degrees out when we went at 6:30. Merrick was roasting in his Buzz costume that was made of some sort of heavy plastic. We went back to their house early with Kaitlee because I don't think Merrick could have stood to go any further in that costume. I was thinking that it would have probably been perfect for Georgia weather. Oh well. We're also retiring Tinkerbell after this year. Miley stretched that costume to the limit. Madelyn asked at one point why Halloween is just for one day. Sounds like ground hog day to me.
Madelyn and Merrick made these pumpkins for our Halloween craft. They actually had a lot of fun making them. I made the left one, Merrick made the 2nd one, and Madelyn made the 3rd and 4th ones. I think they turned out cute.
The kids walking to get candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment