LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I love my dentist office
I went to the dentist today while Madelyn was in school (thinking it would be easier to control 2 kids rather than 3 from the comfort of the dental chair. I called on Monday, got in for a cleaning on Tuesday. They are really awesome. The receptionist even let Miley and Merrick come play in the treasure box next to her desk while I got my cleaning. They were awesome. I have had a hard time finding doctors and dentists since we moved. My doctor is blah. The pediatrician is ok(not as good as my GA pediatrician but better than the first AZ pediatrician we tried). We tried one dentist office near my house last year and I was so angry that all they did was take 17 x-rays and tell me all the work I would need done. They didn't even clean my teeth (Southwest Dental on 51st). By the way, I had 1 cavity instead of the 4 that Southwest wanted to fix. So, we found Somer Dental on 75th Ave and Lower Buckeye. Every time we go there I am impressed. They even fixed Michael's chipped tooth for free. I would totally recommend them. It's nice to have a good dentist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment