LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Labor Day

For Labor Day weekend we decided to head up to Prescott with our Kayak's and canoe. We met Tedd and Emily's family up in Prescott, where Emily is from. I had never been there. It was very "small towny". The weather was amazing. It has rained maybe 3 times in the last 2 months. It rained almost all day on that Saturday. We got rained and lightninged out of our boating plans. We spent a while at Emily's mom's house and then went to the square to walk around for a while. We just headed home after that. It was nice to get away from the HOT weather in the Valley. Here are some pics of our day.
white hairs I found while on the drive. I know that Pep always says that I have jet black and blond/clear hair, but this was white. Sooooo sad - especially when I will be 30 this year.
Happy kids on the drive up.
Sitting at the lake before the downpour. The sky's were a lot more dark than it shows. The lightning and thunder started shortly thereafter.
the rain...
rain + dirt = mud. Kids playing outside in the square + mud = DIRTY! (look at Merrick's knees)

Nana - you should get a kick out of this. Miley has started to pretend to be asleep like Merrick. Where do these kids get these things.

No comments: