....after
LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
yeah for grills!
We left our original grill in Atlanta because we didn't want to mess with dragging it across the country. Also, when we bought our van, our consolation prize was a free grill. We decided to bring this boxed up grill with us to AZ. I decided last week that I wanted to make hamburgers on the grill, so I set the grill up (as this wasn't a priority for Michael with his busy schedule).
before:
The hamburgers were good, but I should have made them from scratch instead of getting preformed patties from the meat counter. Now - I am ready to grill some steaks. All I need is some of "Maurice's BBQ Sauce"(Nana and Papa can appreciate this - we'll have some here for the next time you visit). YUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment