LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daddy Daughter Day

Our Bishop's wife is so awesome! She comes up with great events for people to do if they want. For Valentine's Day, she set up an event at Bounce-U (the somewhat local jumpy bounce place). It was for dad's to bring their daughters and just spend the afternoon together. Michael took Madelyn and Miley and I got to spend the afternoon with Merrick as a mom and son time. Thanks Jill - we'll all miss you.

Here are some pictures. Michael has more on his I-phone so I'll have to get those from him and upload them later.



1 comment:

Jill said...

That was soooo fun! the girls had a blast with their dads!!!

I am going to miss everyone so much! You all are so awesome and so sweet! I am coming back ALL THE TIME! I know it just won't be the same out there :(!!!