Here is the Giraffe observatory. The stairs shake and all the little kids got terrified. Michael had to go save them and actually carry them up and down from the treehouse.
Here are the lions. This male was huge. He kept pacing back and forth. I get a kick out of seeing the cats at the Zoo as they remind me of Cayman. The female lion and the mountain lion especially remind me of Cayman. Somehow I think they would rip her to shreds if they were near her.
This tortoise was funny. The lady says that this one sits on the food so that no one else will get it (reminded me of Belle).
2 comments:
I love the Phoenix Zoo!!!! Great pics of the kiddos and all the animals!!! too fun!
i think there is something attacking your husband's face. i am a little frightened. lol. love the pictures.
Post a Comment