LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, March 11, 2010

my first homemade windows

I have wanted to do some window treatments for a while now. I don't want anything too plain, but I didn't want to spend the money to get something fancy. So, I found a great blog that gave me some ideas for how to make my own (they are even lined!). I recently converted the "baby" room to a craft room. I have a sewing table and I have been tinkering with my sewing machine lately. I started with monogramming some hooded towels I made for the kids - I have 2 more to go and then I will post pics of those.

So, I thought I would tackle the toy room since we haven't finished the front rooms. I LOVE these. They turned out great and I love the blue and browns together. They add a homey feeling to the room. The best part is that they cost me less than they would have cost me to buy them!


1 comment:

pepper said...

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!!!!!