LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kid Pics

The last professional photo I had taken of my kids together was this:
Merrick was only a few weeks old and Madelyn was 2. These are the photos of my kids that my Mom had on her grand kid wall. Sad, I know. I was determined that this year would be different. So I got pictures of the kids taken. They did pretty good for having to sit at the studio for about 3 hours (height of holiday picture taking season and all.) Here are the pictures we got taken. They turned out pretty good. I got to match my girls and match my boys and coordinated the two. It was fun. I love my kiddos! So here's to you Nana, Pop, and Gamma - I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

                                                              The Whole Bunch!
                                                                 
                                                                         The Boys!
                                                       (they look like little business men)

                                                   Michael Patrick - 6 weeks old


                                   Merrick Scout - 4 years old



                                                                          The Girls!

                                     Miley Anne - 3 years old
                                                                (I adore that dimple!)
                                                             
                               Madelyn Elizabeth - 6 years old


The following are part of the end of the shoot. Merrick was losing it at this point.


                                   I love this photo of Madelyn and Michael - so cute together.

Here is a typical shot of these two. Miley is usually messing with her hair and Merrick was through participating. He was determined not to smile. He almost cracked a smile as the photographer kept trying to make him laugh. What a stinker he is sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are ADORABLE. Especially considering that getting kids' pictures taken is the devil. Looks like they did great.

mandy said...

cute, cute, cute.