LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, May 2, 2011

Madelyn gets curly

For crazy hair day, Madelyn wanted to go as a poodle (like one day last year when it wasn't crazy hair day). Madelyn and I have the same issues with hair. It is so thick, heavy, and long that it takes forever to curl and it does not hold curls well. They pretty much fall out very quickly. For this "do" I put about 15 small braids in her hair and sprayed them each with detangler. She slept with it up and the next morning we took it down. It wasn't as "poodlish" because I didn't brush it - like I did last time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually tried to curl J's hair once this week, and same prob... too thick and I, of course, didnt have time to mess with it. So, ponytails again, poor girl!