LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And the winner is.....

A bunch of outside photos of Merrick, Miley, and Michael for my 300th post.
 Oh how he LOVES to jump and run around. We figure that he goes a few miles worth every day.
 Michael looks so small in the "big kid" baby swing.
 Swinging is their favorite.


Oh, to be a baby. I looked over when I was swinging the other kids and saw him passed out. He's so funny. He's still fairly cranky, but at least I haven't even noticed him teething. He wants to crawl sooooo bad and I figure in the coming weeks he will be low crawling. Now he just rolls to whatever he wants. He's working on tooth number 3.

You can sure see his birth mark on his left eye lid here.



 Merrick wanted to be an acrobat this day.



 Hamming it up for the camera - Miley wanted to show her best model looks for the pictures.


 Next it was Merrick's turn to show the camera a little charm.



1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey-- it's great to see how your kids are growing. I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. Your baby is growing up so much. Here's hoping we get to talk soon!