This year our ward Christmas celebration was a breakfast in pajamas party. I thought it was a very fun idea. We have a tradition in our family that stems back before we had children that we have breakfast for dinner on Christmas Eve (since you don't get to enjoy a nice breakfast on Christmas because who wants to cook). So, we love the idea of breakfast being connected with Christmas. We brought the kids in pj's and they had stations set up with fun things for the kids to do, like cookie decorating, reindeer antler making, and a coloring station. My kids loved getting to see Santa and getting their jingly bells. Megan, you guys did a great job especially since you didn't have much time to put it together.
Those antlers were so cute. I love how Miley is very methodical at coloring now. I think she does pretty good for being 4.
This was a nativity sticker pack. My kids had a lot of fun placing the different aspects of Christ's birth on the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment