LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter concert

Every year the school does a winter concert. This year they decided to do k-2 in December and 3-6 in March. I was on my own again this night so we were running behind. I luckily found a seat for the little kids and myself (it was packed) and we had to park way far away. Merrick's class sang "Rocking Old Saint Nicholas (Jolly Old Saint Nicholas) and Madelyn's class sang a Kwanzaa song. Then, all the kids sang December Lights. Madelyn's class was lucky enough to get to play The Little Drummer Boy on the xylophones. They were paired up and she got to be with her best friend, Annika. They did really good and I was glad we had a piano that Madelyn could practice it on at home. She still plays that song (3 months later). 
 Merrick is the top boy on the right hand side in a white polo and red sweater. He's standing next to one of his best friends, Seth (blond hair to the left of Merrick).
I know this is awful, but I can't remember where Madelyn is in here. She had a black dress on and her hair down. I think she is middle of the stage toward the right. Maybe diagonal from the kid in the maroon on the top right. I can see the twins I carpool with. Stupid camera.

No comments: