Girls are so easy - I trim their hair once or twice a year and that's it. I hate having to style the boy' s hair. I've hardly ever been to a hair dresser and so it is hard for me to have to even think about it with them. I had never cut Miley's hair and it was looking scraggly on the bottoms. When we dropped Lil Mo off to Emily I decided to get Miley's hair cut where I get their detangler conditioner. I didn't get any pictures while we were there because I didn't have my camera with me. She got a wash and trim and baby Michael got his trimmed up.
I love the lady who did her hair. She braided it and sprayed it with glitter for free. Then they gave us a "first haircut" remembrance sheet and a little bag to put the cut hair in.
1 comment:
NICE HAIR CUT MILEY FROM UR COUISN CHARLIE HOPE TO SEE U SOON LOVES
Post a Comment