Since I was pregnant with Michael we have had pigeons nesting in one of the corners of our roof. It was bad. I started finding eggs from the ones that had hatched up there and there was an enormous amount of bird poo everywhere. Plus, you could hear them in Merrick's room cooing all the time. It was enough to drive me crazy. We started throwing rocks at them. They are smart suckers and they got to the point where they would fly to a house near ours when the garage would go up and then when we would leave we would see them fly back. We thought about the bb option and all I could think is that more would just come take their place. We got up and sprayed off the whole area where they have been (really disgusting). Within a few days it was disgusting again. Here they are over Merrick's room. Their time on my roof is limited.
No comments:
Post a Comment