This little guy wanted to walk everywhere and he can get easily distracted - that's why we didn't see very many things because he was going slow.
I have to take the double stroller with us because Miley likes to ride. In fact she rode as Michael Patrick walked. Silly kids!
When we got home we went outside to play. Here is one of our humming birds. They love to sit in this tree and then fly over and get a drink. Even little Michael loves seeing them. He calls them humbrds.
That's one tired little guy. He loves to swing and so does Miley. I'll be sad in a few weeks when they can't go play outside because even the equipment will be hot from sun up to sun down. That's the sad part about living in Phoenix.
5 comments:
CUTE MILEY UR COISN CHARLIE SEE U SOON
LOVE U ALL
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER
I WENT TO THE AQUARIUM SATERDAY I SAW A DOLPHIN SHOW IT WAS FFFFUUUUNNNN
ALL OF THIS IS FROM CHARLIE
Post a Comment