LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving

For my first official "rejoin the blogging world" post, I've decided to upload the Jibjab that my Mother-in-law made of the kiddos and Michael. Michael Patrick gets a kick out of watching himself beat a turkey at arm wrestling. Soooo cute (about the scar on Merrick's face, he face planted into a corner on a couch this summer and that was the pic we sent to Pam showing how bad it was). Enjoy! You may need to cut and paste to see it: http://www.jibjab.com/view/jPoXB0qqSbicfSf1ssw8-g?mt=1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, I love it! Hope to see you on here more, girlie...since I don't have FB I don't know what's going on with you guys! (And can I just say that poor Merrick's scar was not surprising at all, given his track record.) ;) Miss you! Savanna keeps reminding me of her friend Miley that she used to have.