LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kindergarten

My little girl started Kindergarten today. I found out that her class room is the Florida Gators. At least its an East Coast School. She was sad when I left her in her class room. I hope that she learns a lot this year and that she can develop good friendships and have a good learning experience at her new school. She has a little girl from the ward next to ours in her class. We should be in her ward but the church has these crazy boundaries and threw a couple of subdivisions on our side of town in with half of Phoenix on the other side of town. They need people to fill leadership roles and every presidency in our ward is in these 5 subdivisions over here. Oh well. So, Madelyn and Kadyn are in the same class. They don't really know each other but Kadyn goes to swimming at Miss Erin's also, so we saw her at our first lessons. I am really grateful that I have a carpool friend again. Thanks Marinda. I am also grateful that it takes me 10 minutes to get to school instead of 30. Madelyn's teacher's name is Miss Coffey. I am grateful that she has a name Madelyn can pronounce (one of the teacher's has a super hard name that I can't even pronounce). Here are some pics of her first day.
Miss Coffey

3 comments:

nana said...

Tell Madelyn that Nana wants to know what it feels like to be the most beautiful girl in school. I love the uniform--very stylish.

Esther said...

I may be biased, but she was the most beautiful girl in her last class and I have the yearbook to prove it. She looks so cute in her uniforms. I am grateful that her teacher speaks English as her primary language (not the case last year. How can you teach kids English if you can't even speak it?).

nana said...

she is so kool i love her ur going to have 3 modles on your hands hehehe aubry