LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rainforest

I wanted to make sure we did something for Miley's birthday. Michael left Tuesday morning (her birthday) and so we decided to celebrate with cake and presents on Friday afternoon when he got back. So, on Tuesday I took her to The Disney Store in the mall and let her pick out a present. She picked a Handy Manny toy. Then, after swimming I took them to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. We had a very nice evening and I hope that Miley had fun celebrating her special day.
giant fish tanks. They have Dori fish in here.
Looking at everything. shortly after this she sat on my lap to eat because she was nervous when the gorilla's near us started acting crazy.
make a wish!
cheese!!!!
These are the "scary" gorillas. Merrick still gets freaked out by them.
The elephants.
These are the murals in the bathroom. Pretty nice.

No comments: