LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Monday, August 17, 2009
A new identity....
Just call me Esther, The Cricket Hunter. I have a HUGE dislike for anything crawly and creepy and jumpy. Crickets are a major nemesis of mine in Arizona. Yesterday I hunted one through Merrick's room, the hallway, the bathroom, and finally to Miley's room where his life ended. I once thought it would be romantic to have a mate who would valiantly hunt the bugs for me and spare me from having to deal with them at all. Since my wonderful husbands idea of getting bugs is, I'll get it later, I have to jump at the opportunity to smite them myself. Because, you may not get another chance to take them down for a long time. I spent the weekend in a cricket palace and somehow because there were so many and it wasn't my home it didn't matter quite as much. Now that I'm back the hunt is on. I hear one in my room. The countdown has started. I will get this jumping menace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't even imagine you going to look for crickets!! What has this world come to?
I am pretty sure your husband was involved with your father in putting gravel in my front yard (scream).
Post a Comment