LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lincoln Logs

The other day after Madelyn left for school, Merrick decided he wanted to build with his Lincoln Logs (a gift from Mema and Pop last Christmas). This actually means that I get to build with the Lincoln Logs. I wouldn't mind, except they knock the towers over about 30 times before I get tired of fixing it and just put it away. Anyway, this was our structure on this day. You can see that Merrick's face got pretty bad after his fall on the tile in the Kitchen. It is much better now and almost gone.
Poor boy looked like a raccoon. He only cried for about 15 minutes when he first fell and he didn't ever even complain about it again. Luckily, he has a hard head.

2 comments:

nana said...

Oh my gosh--poor little Merrick. It's a wonder he didn't knock himself out.

nana said...

he looks like a raccoon and a unicorn mixed. poor little dude. from aubry