So we ordered a piano from the ASU piano sale in the end of May. Every time I inquired on the status of the piano I have gotten the "2 weeks" reply. So, the man called me today to let me know that the piano is in California and off customs hold. YEAH! But, the piano is 5' instead of the 4'8 that we ordered. We have the room to fit it in the formal dining room so we are taking it. The best part is that there is a $1000.00 dollar difference in the bigger piano and we don't have to pay it because it was the manufacturers mistake for sending the bigger piano. I'm sooooo excited. So, now the eta is late next week. We'll see. Here is a picture that I took of the bigger piano at the sale. I didn't post it because we were getting the smaller one. But, now this is the piano we will be getting:
2 comments:
Omgosh your new piano is beautiful. The Silvas' would be so happy for you--I know I am.
finally! less than a week, that seems manageable. :)
Post a Comment