LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

questions from a 6 year old

A few weeks ago Madelyn asked me a question about the baby, "does the baby cry in my tummy?". I know that a baby couldn't make the crying sound because they don't take in air, but I wasn't sure if a baby gets fussy in your tummy and makes a crying motion. So, at my doctors appointment today she asked my doctor the same question. The doctor informed her that a baby doesn't cry in our tummy's because they are totally content in there. They have no reason to cry until they are brought into the air breathing world. It's nice to know that there are a few months where a baby has no worries and is completely happy. I thought it was pretty insightful of a 6 year old to question this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's the one time in your life when your baby is completely happy. Too bad we can't extend that for a few months!