LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, March 21, 2011

Feed ME!!!

I have never had a child who wanted to eat and drink people food like this baby. He's like a little bird with his mouth open all the time. He has even gotten mad at me when we are out to eat for not sharing with him. He wants to drink my water from my cup - he's terrible at it and it usually ends up all down the front of both of us. I usually like to start my babies on food when they are 6 months. With Madelyn I felt like the doctors office really pushed me to start food at 4 months (they also were having me force feed her vitamin drops every day). We ditched that doctors office after the 4months appointment and found an awesome office - Kenmar Pediatrics in Marietta, Georgia is great if anyone there needs a pediatrician.

Anyway, this baby is now eating bananas. He's doing pretty good with them so far. He's growing up way too fast and he's still a major grouch! Good thing we love him anyway!




 


2 comments:

nana said...

He's adorable!

Unknown said...

I love how tiny he looks in that high chair. :)