LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, April 1, 2011

and Miley makes 3

I now have three children doing sports. It's crazy, but fun. This is the one and only time that Madelyn, Merrick, and Miley are on the same sports team and we're doing t-ball again. I think Miley prefers her ballet class with Miss Erin, but its good for her to do the other stuff as well. This season our league is doing professional teams. We were so close to being on the Atlanta Braves team, but they changed things at the last minute and now we are on the San Diego Padres. They look so cool in their gear. Here are some shots from their first game.


 Merrick, poor Merrick, has about the worst hair. It had gotten long and we were calling him Justin Bieber and Peter Pan. He did get a haircut recently - thank goodness. I could hardly stand the sideburns.
 Miley is so tiny. She looks so cute in her little uniform. She's getting much better at understanding the game.
 Hard to believe that this is Madelyn's 4th season playing t-ball and she's 6. She's gotten a lot better as she's progressed through the years.
 Merrick looks like a little pro. He was glad to have his snacks after the game.
 This was Miley's first game and she did pretty good for having no idea what to do when she started.
 I think Madelyn looks so "pretty" in her uniform. She looks so grown up.

 Michael is not coaching this season and I think he is loving it. It's nice to have him help if he wants too or he can sit with us. I also am enjoying not having to step in and coach when he is out of town for practices or the games. He missed a bunch this last soccer season and I always feel inadequate to coach. This picture is to prove that we actually take baby Michael with us when we leave and don't have our dog Cayman watch him. In all of my Zoo photos from 2 days I didn't get one photo of him.




 I like this picture of Merrick (left) and Miley (right). They are both in their "ready" position and look so cute!!!
Here's Madelyn playing 1st base.

No comments: