LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 5...more exploring

Today we decided to go to Vie's Snack Shack for lunch. Wanda has been coming to this island for decades and she knows so many people. She knows Vie and we were hoping the food would be yummy. We weren't disappointed. The food was awesome. We got conch fritters and little Michael loved them. Then they had really good chicken and beans with rice. I have to say that Michael and Wanda love plantains and I really don't like them. They were ok, but not great like I had heard they were.

We also were looking at the estates where people like Kenny Chesney have places. We went into a development that they are currently building. We literally ran out of road and barely had enough room to turn around without falling down the cliff. Thank goodness I have an awesome husband that is very good behind the wheel and he found a place to get us turned around. SCARY!

 conch fritters


 we were totally on a cliff

 this kind of shows how crazy the roads are.
mmmm..ramen noodles, what could be better! (notice he is our only lefty)

No comments: