One thing I will say about this place is they pack the boats on the barges. We were like sardines and I am surprised they don't have accidents all the time.
Then we surveyed the view from Paradise Point. You could see so many islands. It's amazing that all these different countries own islands that are all so close together. We also looked through town at the pirate shop and we saw Blackbeard's castle as well as some of the architecture that is centuries old. It blows my mind to think of how old some of the stone and brick work is.
the Paradise Point ferris wheel. It overlooks the island.
Michael can't resist a good cheesy photo!
American pirate ships!
You wonder how old that structure back there is. Maybe from the days of the pirates.
I don't know how these guys don't fall out of the trees. They just bask in the sun all day.
They have beautiful red and orange flowers and trees. I loved seeing the color pops in the green foliage.
The best part of the day by far was going to Coki Beach. I didn't get any photos because we were in the water the whole time. The fish are just swarming the shore. Someone gave baby Michael a large dog milk bone. He got to feed the fish. They were nibbling on the bone and jumping out of the water to get to it. He was laughing and thought it was the best thing ever. Then I noticed he was holding the bone in one hand and trying to grab the fish with the other hand. It was adorable. Again the parrot fish were there jumping out of the water for a treat. Michael said there were also tangs and other fish. We also saw sea bass in the cove.
No comments:
Post a Comment