Madelyn turned six today. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so smart and creative. She loves to write stories and she likes to read once she gets involved in a book. She's a pretty good reader at this point. She loves to help little Michael and she is a big help to her Dad and me. She reminds me so much of how I looked when I was little. I am grateful that she is choosing to be baptized. She has such a wonderful knowledge of the scriptures. In church sometimes she knows stories to pictures that I don't even know. I feel that she is so much smarter than I was at her age spiritually. She knows what is right and chooses it most of the time (unless Merrick is involved ~ those two have always had a rocky relationship from time to time). She LOVES roller coasters. This makes me happy because now she can go on all the rides with Michael and I don't feel so bad bailing out on him as I hate roller coasters. I hope that she will continue to walk the straight and narrow path and increase her knowledge of the gospel and her love for Christ. We love this big girl!


I love the actions in this photo: Madelyn watching Michael P., Miley shocked at something, and Merrick moving
Happy 8th birthday sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment