LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, August 10, 2012

Miley gets to celebrate!

When Miley started kinder, she was four. I couldn't see holding her back when she was so close. Two more weeks and she would not have made the cut. Madelyn and Merrick have birthdays in May and June, so they always have to wait the whole school year to celebrate. Miley gets to celebrate at the beginning of the year.

She was so excited to have a party at school. When you bring in something for the class it has to be bought from the store and not home made. Usually people bring in cupcakes or popsicles. For Merrick's party last year we did donuts and they were a huge hit. Miley was determined that this was what she wanted also. I brought them in and she got to help pass them out. I think it was fun for her as a way to celebrate how special she is.


Here she is with the donut that she picked for herself.

No comments: