LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Miley turns 5!

Miley turned 5 today. I can hardly believe how big she has gotten. She's a sweet girl and she usually goes with the flow. She's always ready to go anywhere. She loves dance and swinging on the swing set. She's not real sporty, but she's very creative. She loves to color and now she is working on shading her creations. She LOVES all things pigs. I don't know where this love came from, but I have pictures of her at one cuddling a pig toy that belonged to her cousins. She can be very stubborn at times (I think that she gets that from Michael). My Mom says she reminders her of me when I was little. Being the youngest of 5, I learned to play by myself (my sister got married when I was 5 so that shows the age differences in my family). She will sit and play with dolls or watch Angelina Ballerina over and over on Netflix. She's my sweet baby girl. Happy Birthday Miley!



The candles flame was the color of the candle, so the blue candle had a blue flame. Pretty cool!
 Aren't sisters great!
I don't tell mine enough, but I love you Melynda and Pepper!

 She got a pig plate, bowl, cup, and apron. She saw them at Fry's and said she wanted them like two months before her birthday. I found a way to sneak out late one night and go pick them up and put them away until her birthday.

1 comment: