LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, April 3, 2009

Doggy! (newly edited - sorry for the typos)

Miley loves doggy's. She saw a post it note that had a black lab on it in Madelyn's closet this morning and said "doggy Belle". She talks near me all the time. I told her we needed to get her clothes out of her room this morning and she said "why". She is getting so big. I feel bad because she doesn't talk as much in front of Michael or anyone else. So, I thought I'd try to get a little video of her talking. She's such a little stinker and she wouldn't talk for the camera. I think she is one of the most clever 20 month old children I have ever seen. She knows so much and you can tell the wheels are turning in her head. She will help clean up and she is the most cuddly of our kids. She's a wonderful little spirit and we are blessed to have her.
video #1

video # 2 - she talks at the end

No comments: