LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sick for Easter

Last year my back went out a day or two before Easter. We had been scheduled to speak in sacrament meeting that Sunday. I promise that I didn't throw out my back to get out of giving a talk, but Michael still believes that is what I did. I did feel bad that he had to talk the entire forty minutes himself. Anyway, Madelyn's school called us on Wednesday while I was at playgroup letting us know that she was sick. She's been running a fever off and on and has complained of a tummy ache since Wednesday. She threw up this morning as the other kids were going through their Easter baskets. I felt bad for her as she has been sick for five days now. I'm figuring that Easter will be that holiday were someone is sick every year.

No comments: