My baby is 6. I can't believe it. Somehow it has gone so fast yet it seems like it has been so long since Michael was in Iraq and it was just the two of us at home. She was born on May 6, 2004 at 11:27pm. It was the night the final episode of Friends aired and I watched it from my delivery bed. Then, I turned off NBC when during ER the woman had a still born baby right when I was having my baby. She was a healthy 8 1/2 lbs. We got to come home from the hospital on Mother's day which was a nice treat. Then, in July was when Michael had to start training in California and finally he left for Iraq in mid-August. I cherish the time that Madelyn and I had together. We bonded a lot during that time. Now, she is almost a 1st grader. Time sure flies. She has a great creative side. She drew Perry the Platypus the other day from watching the show on Disney. It looks so good (maybe I can scan it). She is beautiful with golden hair. She loves stroganoff (just like me) and alfredo pasta. She helps her brother and sister when I ask her to. Yet, she still gets into fights with them like any good sibling. She is turning into an excellent swimmer really likes soccer. She loves roller coasters and is willing to go on any rides at amusement parks with her Daddy (Miley and I are a little more chicken at this point so we just watch). Madelyn is very polite and loves to listen to books on CD as she falls asleep. She's a good big sister and a wonderful daughter. WE LOVE YOU, MADELYN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!











4 comments:
MY BABY IS GROWING UPP!!!!!!
such a sweetie. Happy Birthday, Madelyn!
What a beautiful girl. Her b-day card is going to be a little late, I meant to mail it but then ended up in the hospital! Dane sent it for me though! I can't believe we had our 1st babies one day apart! Lucky May babies!
Holly - Kassidy is beautiful. May is a great time to have a bb. We love you guys - hope you are healing well.
Post a Comment