LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, May 3, 2010

first glimpse

Here are the coveted first ultrasound shots of our baby #4. I think it's really interesting that you can see the entire brain in the side shot and the brain stem. Amazing since the baby is like 3 inches long at this point. Notice that its head is still half of its body at this point (guess there's another Zelmer head on this kid! - bigger brains make for smart kids, right?) In the frontal view you can see the left and right brain. It's cool that they are so formed when they are still so small.

2 comments:

Billy and Kati said...

Congrats Esther! I didn't know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Esther - I just found out yesterday that you were having a baby! Congratulations to you guys. How exciting - so the challenge becomes what is the next "M" name...LOL I sent Madelyn's birthday card on Tues so it may be a little late but tell her happy birthday for us! Love you guys. Sherri