LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last soccer games of 2010

We finished our soccer season today. The kids did great. Merrick made at least one goal at each of his games. Madelyn moved up this year and it was much harder for her to make goals because her age group has goalies. It was a pretty good season. I had to coach one of Madelyn's games (we lost so bad) and a few of her practices this time. The parents were really good about being involved and helping which made it much easier on me as I was 9 months pregnant. The kids got their trophies and had a pizza party at the fields. We were glad that Nana got to come with us and see the kids in their activities.


So bad mom award - Merrick's team always plays first and I get a bunch of pictures. By the time we get to Madelyn's game I usually don't get any pictures for some reason. Something to work on for next season I guess.

Here are their professional soccer pics:



No comments: