Today we decided to go to the park as Merrick wanted to take his bike and ride there. We loaded everything up and headed out.
This poor kid. I am forever getting shots of his head.
my little ducks all in a row!
These are some friends we made at the park. The rot was beautiful and very sweet. My kids loved her. The poor puff ball boy was so overgrown. His hair was matted and he was dirty and he smelled. We didn't know what to do with the dogs. My kids wanted to take them home. I probably would have been OK with that even though in my heart of hearts I would like to be able to travel and do fun things away from home where you don't have to worry about what to do with your animals. But, we didn't keep them. Sheriff Joe's animal control was closed as it was a Wednesday so we had to take them to Mesa to the animal control. I hope they found wonderful homes and are being well taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment